Disney Plus is a streaming platform which has become one of the leading streaming service providers. They have a huge collection of movies and TV Series that you may like to watch. But if you feel that the service is not what you were looking for, you can cancel it anytime. To avoid unwanted charges, you need to cancel it before the billing date is over.
You can easily cancel your membership using your web browser. Your Disney Plus subscription will only last till the end of your current billing date which means you will still be able to watch whatever you have paid for even after you have canceled the subscription.
Normally, a subscription for Disney Plus currently is for around $6.99 per month or about $69.99 for the whole year. What you can do is, you can give it a try before you actually buy the membership with a free 7 days trial period. By that, you can see through the trial if the services are what you were looking for and if it is up to the mark. Keep in your mind that if you plan to cancel the subscription then you just have to cancel the membership during the trial period then you won’t be charged for the subscription.
However, if you cancel the subscription once the trial period is over, your subscription is going to continue until the next billing date which means it is going to work till the end of the month if you have opted for the monthly plan and it may even for till the end of the year if you had opted for the yearly option. In both cases, you are going to be charged around $6.99 for the whole month or about $69.99 for the whole year depending on the plan you had opted for.
- Sign up for Disney Plus Student Discount
- How to Get Free IPTV?
How Can You Cancel Your Disney Plus Subscription?
- Visit the official website and click on Account under Profile.
- When you reach there, you will have to click on Billing Details. From there, you are going to see the option to cancel your subscription.
- You are going to get a Complete Cancellation option on the screen that also shows you how many days you have until your current billing cycle is over. And you are done there. Another screen will ask as to why you decided to cancel your subscription.
- That’s it. You are done. You will also get an email confirming the cancellation. If you decide to change your mind, click on the Restart Subscription button in the email to resume your subscription again.
How Can You Cancel Your Free Disney Plus Trial?
The process is the same. If you are going to cancel it before your first billing date, you are going to enjoy your trial without being charged a single penny. You will receive a message about this when they first ask you to enter your credit card details through Disney Plus.
Settings To Cancel Disney Plus Subscription In Your IPhone Settings:
If you had signed up for a Disney Plus subscription using your iPhone or any other Apple device. In that case, you will have to use an Apple device if you want to cancel your subscription. But, that is quite easy to do. You can follow these steps to cancel your Disney Plus subscription using your iPhone or any other Apple Device.
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Click on your name at the top.
- Select Subscriptions from there.
- Click on Disney Plus.
- From there, click on Cancel Subscription.
Note: It is easier to cancel a Disney Plus subscription from a web browser.
How To Cancel A Disney Plus Subscription In The Google Play Store On Your Android Phone?
If you have subscribed to Disney Plus using Google Play or an Android device, canceling the subscription is quite simple.
- Firstly, you need to open the Google Play Store application on your Android device.
- Click on Menu and select Subscriptions from there.
- Select Disney Plus.
- Click on Cancel subscription.
Canceling your Disney Plus account is quite straightforward as long as you know that you need to cancel it using the same kind of device you had used to sign up for the very same. By this, it means if you had signed up on Disney Plus using a web browser either on your PC or a laptop, you need to sign in on a similar device to cancel your Disney Plus subscription.
Once you have canceled your subscription, you will still be able to access it until you have reached the end of the billing cycle. So if you are planning to cancel your subscription, you may want to make sure to can it after a cycle, so you still have another month to watch. And if in case you change your mind and want to start again then you can always sign up again later on to watch endless series.