There are 2 points you should consider if you intend to purchase the Canon Pixma Printer, Canon PIXMA MG2520. Along with the software to establish the printer, you could obtain some software to add, such as Scan Energy, My Image Garden, as well as much more. Plus, Auto Power On straight control over the printer whenever you send a photo or record to be released. Actually, the Canon PIXMA MG2520 is a licensed silver EPEAT (Electronic Product Environmental Evaluation Tool) imaging tool. On top of that, you will have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you could download and install as well as mount the exclusive and imaginative project web content. Full HD Flick Print who have HD motion picture clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR video cameras PowerShot your electronic devices and also electronic video cameras VIXIA right into gorgeous prints! Along with a tranquil setting enables you to print anytime without worrying much more troubling those around you..
Canon PIXMA MG2520
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink,
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink,
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge,
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Setup & Instruction Installation
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Wireless Setup
- All manners of protective measure must be taken off of your printer. Lift up the cover of the printer’s scanner unit. Open up the printer’s paper output tray. Take out the cartridge holder and take off protective materials of it likewise.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel. Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover. Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the canon MG2520 driver program. Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
How to Setup Canon Pixma MG2520 for Mac
- Draw your web browser and look under this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2520 for Windows
- Keep in mind that following instructions that your Windows prompts is essential for the drivers to install properly and establish a working connection with the printer.
- Turn your Canon MG2520 printer off. It must be turned off during first few steps until you are asked to turn it on.
- Your printer should come with a USB cable. Connect the printer with the computer through proper ports, both on your computer and the printer.
- Turn the printer Canon Pixma MG2520 on now.
- On your computer, find the “Start” button and click the button to bring forth the Control Panel window. On the window, locate the Hardware and Sound option. Look for Devices and Printers and select “Add a Printer” option. Navigate to “Local Printer”. Note the port the printer uses to connect to the computer. Click on that port.
- A window will pop up. On that window, select “Canon” and find the model of the printer you own. Click Next.
- Choose a name to identify the printer and click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be shared or not. Click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be primary printer or not. Click Next.
- The Canon Pixma MG2520 printer is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Compatible
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16